Inspirational keynote speeches, industry insight, and sneak peeks into the future of Vectorworks software are just the beginning of what you’ll get by attending the Vectorworks Design Summit at the Sofitel Philadelphia hotel on April 27-29. While you’re having fun connecting with your peers from around the world and discussing the future of design, you’ll also be earning AIA LUs and LA CES credits at a variety of sessions that we’ve put together with your educational needs in mind.
Check out the current list of accredited sessions below:
- BIM – Contractors Fighting the Inevitable, Rob Glisson, AIA, ROJO Architecture (1 AIA LU)
- Building Urban, David Leven, AIA, and Stella Betts, LEVENBETTS (1 AIA LU)
- Design Context and Digital Design, Stanley Paul Rostas, AIA, LEED BD&C, IIDA, CNU, Shook Kelley (1 AIA LU)
- Thinking Through Your Sketches, Peter Exley, FAIA, Architecture Is Fun (1 AIA LU)
- Using Smart CAD Tools to Complete a Sustainable Site Plan, Stephen W. Schrader Jr., PLA, ASLA, Holcombe Norton Partners, Inc. (1 AIA LU and 1 LA CES)
- Using a Common Data Environment to Enhance BIM-Based Workflows, Nathan Doughty, Asite (1 AIA LU)
- Real-time Project Collaboration with Bluebeam Studio, Jeanette Popiel, Bluebeam Software, Inc. (1 AIA LU)
- Transitioning from General CAD to Information Modeling Workflows, Robert D. Anderson, RLA, ASLA, ROBERT ANDERSON | landscape architect (1 AIA LU and 1 LA CES)
- Using Vectorworks for External Collaboration, Jeffrey Ouellette, Assoc. AIA, IES, Nemetschek Vectorworks (1 AIA LU)
- The Small Group Takes on Holistic Design, Michael Klaers, The Small Group (1 AIA LU)
- Efficient Drawing Techniques for Lighting and Scenic Design, Jim Woodward, Exhibit Logic (1 AIA LU)
- Site Information Modeling (SIM) & 3D Visualization, Todd McCurdy, FASLA, MORRIS (1 AIA LU and 1 LA CES)
- BIM for Landscape, Jonathan Pickup, archoncad (1 AIA LU and 1 LA CES)
- Circasia: Engaging the Creeks, Diego Bermudez, University of Pennsylvania (1 AIA LU and 1 LA CES)
- Creating and Managing Libraries, Jonathan Pickup, archoncad (1 AIA LU and 1 LA CES)
- Maintaining a Growing Business While Staying Creative, Steve Alden, AIA, Nemetschek Vectorworks; Dylan Chappell, AIA, Dylan Chappell Architects; and Ron Kwaske, AIA, Office Ron Kwaske, Architect (1 AIA LU)
Our growing agenda also includes sessions hosted by our very own Nemetschek Vectorworks industry specialists designed to expand your knowledge of Vectorworks software. Explore all of the exciting opportunities waiting for you by registering to attend the Vectorworks Design Summit today.
Please note our discounted room block at the Sofitel Philadelphia hotel expires April 4, so make your reservation soon.