If you weren’t among the more than 600 attendees who joined us in Chicago for the 2016 Vectorworks Design Summit, you might feel a little left out.
So here are some highlights from what you missed over three days of inspiration, innovation, networking and fun that also included a sneak peek into future Vectorworks software features.
- Our exclusive Design Summit media partner, world-architects, published an event overview, "At the Summit," a recap of our CEO Keynote, "A Technology Roadmap," and highlights from our Design Keynote, "Outside Your Comfort Zone: Eva Franch i Gilabert at the Summit."
- Live Design recapped the CEO Keynote, as well, with the article, "CEO Dr. Biplab Sarkar Shares Technology Roadmap at Vectorworks Design Summit."
- WorldCAD Access shared the story, "What's new in Vectorworks."
- Architosh published the article that also appeared in their eBlast, "Design Summit: Vectorworks CEO Dr. Sarkar Reveals Technology Road Map," which alludes to many more Summit posts.
- Land8's article by Benjamin Boyd titled, "Vectorworks Design Summit 2016 Chicago Recap" will make you feel like you attended several of the compelling landscape sessions including Kyle Fiddelke from the Office of James Burnett or Pacific Coast Land Design power duo Robert Anderson and Eric Berg's session. After Boyd's compelling recap, we can't wait to hear what his colleague Nicholas Buesking, who also attended the Summit, will write.
And if press members were this eager to break the news, imagine how Summit attendees felt! See for yourself how some designers shared their excitement on social media.
If you’re having some regrets about missing this year’s event, don’t worry. There are always future events! You can sign up now to receive updates on future Summits.