Vectorworks celebrated its 30th anniversary with the release of MODUS news 5, showcasing designs that capture unique interior-exterior relationships between structures and their surroundings. From a living roof in the center of a bustling city to an open-air art museum that follows the natural topography of a rolling landscape, this issue highlights how visionary designers use Vectorworks software to change the way we understand the interactions between design and the natural world.
The latest edition of MODUS news includes award-winning work from the world-renowned design firms below.
- Belgium: Studieburo Mouton and Zaha Hadid Architects
- Canada: PWL Partnership Landscape Architects Inc.
- France: Epicuria Architectes
- Germany: Klein & Sänger Architekten
- Italy: Studio Manfroni & Associati Srl
- Japan: Office of Ryue Nishizawa
- Netherlands: KCAP Architects & Planners and De Bever Architecten
- Portugal: Gonçalo Neves Silva Arquitectos Associados, Lda.
- Switzerland: Sollberger Bögli Architekten and :mzld
- United Kingdom: Hoskins Architects
- United States: Antoine Predock Architect PC
You can get your own complimentary copy of MODUS news 5, complete with project descriptions, designer insights, and, of course, beautiful images, by emailing email@example.com. Still need more inspiration? Check out the online editions of MODUS news 1, MODUS news 2, MODUS news 3, and MODUS news 4, or head over to our Inspiration page.