From churches, theatres, and schools to corporate events, concerts, and music festivals, the demand for exceptional previsualization software to cue shows and perfect experiences is at an all-time high. So to help these growing and varying needs, we’re offering a more cost-effective pricing structure for Vision, our previz software.
“We’ve seen a trend in the market where lighting designers are needing more and more Universes to support the growing number and complexity of lighting fixtures in a show,” said Vectorworks Chief Marketing Officer Stewart Rom. “This new pricing structure will further empower lighting designers and programmers to purchase Vision at a more affordable price point that matches the demands of the venue and performance no matter their size.”
With Vision, you can preview the look of a performance before even setting foot in the venue. Previz not only saves both money and time, but it also allows you to make modifications in advance with ease, enabling a more efficient workflow.
Our three new Vision pricing tiers include:
- VISION: 1 Universe costs $395 (previously cost $750)
- VISION PLUS: 4 Universes cost $1,295 (previously cost $3,000)
- VISION UNLIMITED: Unlimited Universes cost $1,995 (previously cost $7,500)
Already a Vision customer? You’re eligible to upgrade your license to the next tier when you renew your subscription.
Bundled pricing for Vision plus Vectorworks Spotlight software is also available through the end of the year. Purchasers will receive $200 off their selected Vision software tier when purchasing Spotlight at the same time. Our bundled offer allows lighting designers to make the most out of their designs by first generating drawings, paperwork, and 3D models in Spotlight and then moving the models directly into Vision for simulating and cuing their work.
If you’re a student or educator, we are also offering cost-effective options that include $198 for one Universe and $648 for four Universes (previously $495 per Universe for educators and $249 for one Universe for students over one year).
And pricing isn’t the only development for Vision. We recently released Vision 4, with notable improvements that include:
- Enriched rendering performance that increases Frames Per Second (FPS) for a smoother previsualization experience
- Enhanced rendering quality of GOBOS and light beams that provide greater resolution for higher detail visualization of beams in the air
- Stronger color mixing that creates a more accurate representation of intersecting beams of light for a better visual display
Visit the web store to purchase your copy of Vision.