If you have a free moment to lounge around in the sun this summer (or conversely, if you’re on the other side of the world and are about to bundle up for a wintry night in), then we have a few articles to add to your reading list. From in-depth discussions and compelling reviews to awards and video interviews, we’ve collected some of the latest and greatest articles covering all things Vectorworks software to help you stay in the know.
1) Land8’s writer Nicholas Buesking explored the ins and outs of Vectorworks Landmark software in his review. Here are two quotes that speak to the caliber of the review:
- “Vectorworks’ comprehensive drafting package is not its only selling point. As it stands now, it is the mostly highly integrated BIM software tool available on the market for landscape architects.”
- “Landmark is geared specifically toward landscape architects. It is one of the only drafting programs that truly does this, providing tools for grading, planting, and irrigation as well as structural tools. Even within landscape design, the company seeks to provide versatility.”
2) Our Vectorworks Architect software received an AIA “Best of Show” award in the Desktop category from Architosh. Learn more about what won us the coveted title here.3) Check out Architect and Writer John Helm’s review of our upcoming #Vectorworks2017 feature, Virtual Reality, to stay up-to-date on how this new tool can change your workflow.
5) The article “A Zero Sum Game?” in CAD User explores the capabilities and benefits of stormwater management in Vectorworks Landmark software.
6) While not strictly reading, watch this video interview with our own Product Marketing Manager – Entertainment Frank Brault, who scored some camera time with rave Publications during the InfoComm conference last month in Las Vegas.
Want to make your own headlines? Email email@example.com with project photos and details about your latest inspired work, and you could be next!