The holidays are quickly approaching, and we have some special gifts to share with you: we’ve been enhancing our software and creating videos specifically to help you refine your workflow.
Vectorworks 2018 Service Pack 2
It’s time for another update! This Service Pack includes fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Support for the import of Revit 2018 files
- Improvements to project sharing stability and reliability
- Correction of issues related to the position of lighting instruments
- Improvements to the Title Block Border tool
- Correction of errors related to site model memory management
- Better support for structural members in rotated or mirrored views
- Improvements related to Braceworks and attaching objects to truss
- Overall stability improvements
- Compatibility with macOS High Sierra (X 10.13)
Not sure how to download the Service Pack? A list of simple instructions can be found here.
Vision Service Pack 1
But wait, there’s more! Vision Service Pack 1 is now available. Vision is the most advanced lighting previsualization product that works seamlessly with the Send to Vision command from Spotlight, and it just got even better.
This Service Pack includes updates and improvements in the following areas:
- Improved DMX transform of objects tools (Scale/Rotate/Move)
- Added arrow key navigation in the Scene Graph
- Improved Focus Selected Lights Here context command
- Improved Scene Graph performance (multiple selection)
- Added invert pan/tilt
- Included a fix for sACN
You can start the download process here.
Title Block Border Settings
New kid on the Title Block? Watch the video below for an introduction to what you need to know about our Title Block Border tool: