Our distributor in the Benelux region, Design Express, will be hosting a series of Vectorworks BIM Camps at the end of this month. Events will be held Nov. 26 in Rotterdam, Nov. 27 in Amsterdam, Nov. 28 in Antwerpen, and Nov. 29 in Brussels.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Nemetschek Vectorworks Architectural Industry Specialist Luis Ruiz will give a presentation on Open BIM.
- Nemetschek Vectorworks CTO Dr. Biplab Sarkar will speak about future Vectorworks developments and discuss BIM and Open BIM with users.
- Dutch firm DKV Architects will demonstrate how they do BIM and Open BIM with Vectoworks software.
- DDS-CAD will perform a live Open BIM exchange.
- BouwConnect will present their BIM libraries and how they can be used in the software.
- Design Express will present a prototype for K-value calculations within the Vectorworks program.
For more information on the Vectorworks BIM Camps in the Benelux region, please click here.
Design Express will also be hosting a Vectorworks Road Show from November 14-22. Roadshow events introduce attendees to Vectorworks 2013 software, create networking opportunities, and provide design inspiration. For more information, click here.