Siemens PLM Software is expanding its portfolio of open technologies and partnerships, and on November 6, the company will hold a free webinar to demonstrate how AEC vendors that partner with Siemens PLM Software and license its PLM Components are able to integrate advanced geometric modeling capabilities and improve interoperability between different applications.
The webinar will feature Nemetschek Vectorworks' Chief Technology Officer, Dr. Biplab Sarkar, who will present information about PLM Components in Vectorworks software, which uses Siemens' Parasolid modeling kernel.
Participants of the webinar will:
- Learn how Siemens’ PLM Components contribute to building modeling functionality, interoperability, and constraint-based design productivity in AEC and discover its latest open technologies for collision-free motion planning. PLM Components include Parasolid, D-Cubed, Kineo, and the JT toolkit.
- Hear how Nemetschek Vectorworks reduces time-to-market and increases customer productivity with PLM Components.
- Discover why the Korean Building Information Management (BIM) consortium turned to PLM Components to support a new national paradigm in AEC.
The format of this webinar will include a presentation and panel discussion. Panel members include:
- Jon Rimmer, Product Marketing Manager, PLM Components, Siemens PLM Software
- Dr. Biplab Sarkar, CTO, Nemetschek Vectorworks
- Dr. Jinwon Choi, CEO & Founder, VirtualBuilders (member of K-BIM Consortium)