We may be just two months into the year, but Vectorworks has been no stranger to the media as a company, brand, or software. We started 2016 off on a high note in January with some terrific hits:
- Discover how Vectorworks Cloud Services compares to Gmail in Construction Computing magazine’s online article, "I wandered lonely as a Cloud."
- Our latest release, Vectorworks 2016, was name-dropped in Lighting & Sound America magazine's print and digital issues on page 36.
- At the 2015 LDI conference we sponsored the Behind the Scenes Happy Hour, which raised $18,000 for sick or injured entertainment technology industry professionals and their families. Learn more about our sponsorship and the charity in Protocol magazine’s article on page 82, "Thank you for a successful Behind the Scenes Happy Hour." You'll notice some Vectorworks friendly faces on page 85, too!
In February, the month of love, we saw Vectorworks receiving a lot of affection in the news:
- Vectorworks’ Industry Specialist Eric Gilbey, PLA, ASLA, Prof member APLD, was featured in Landscape Architecture Magazine’s article, "The Limits of BIM." Check out a preview of the article: "Vectorworks, a design software company owned by Nemetschek Group, is one of the few players in the BIM market to make a substantial move toward a landscape approach, with a software package called Landmark."
- Landmark software and Gilbey received some additional time in the sun as the topic of the Topos online Q&A, "Smart Modelling."
- Vectorworks’ Steve Johnson, senior manager, user interaction and research, chimed in on the trendy virtual reality discussion in AECCafe's article, "AECCafe Special Report: Reality Capture to Reality Modeling."
Want to snag your 15 minutes of fame? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about opportunities to show off your work, design philosophy, and firm.