At Vectorworks, we try and help you design without limits; so, we're so excited that two Vectorworks customers were recently chosen as recipients of the 2022 CSLA Awards of Excellence.
The Canadian Society of Landscape Architects (CSLA) gave out awards to 15 projects across the nation, with a Jury’s Award of Excellence also going to one project.
When the CSLA announced the winners, they also shared the following criteria, which a five-person jury used to select recipients:
- Demonstration of a deep understanding of the craft of landscape architecture and attention to composition and detail
- Demonstration of excellence in leadership, project management, breadth of work, new directions, or new technology
- Innovation in concept, process, materials, or implementation
- Promotion of the discipline amongst related professions, clients, and the general public
- Demonstration of exemplary environmental and/or social awareness
Amongst the winners were two Vectorworks customers, PWL Partnership and Outside! Landscape Architects, Inc. Read on to learn more about PWL Partnerhsip and Outside! Landscape Architects, Inc., in addition to their award-winning projects!
PWL Partnership Wins 2022 CSLA Award of Excellence
The firm of landscape architects, site designers, and urban designers were awarded the 2022 CSLA Award of Excellence for their work on the Vancouver Waterfront Park. The sprawling 7.3-acre park was designed by Margot Long, Derek Lee, Ian Stewart, Léandre Bérubé, and Jenna Buchko.
Image courtesy PWL Partnership.
Outside! Landscape Architects, Inc. Wins 2022 CSLA Award of Excellence
Another winner of the CSLA Award of Excellence was Outside! Landscape Architects, Inc. With the Cabot Trail Retreat, the team created a scenic retreat that shows off and restores the natural beauty of Nova Scotia.
Image courtesy of Outside! Landscape Architects, Inc.
Congrats to the Winners!
Seeing designers being recognized for their amazing work is one of our favorite things at Vectorworks, and we look forward to seeing many more award-winning creations in the future. Who knows, maybe you’re next!
For more industry news, tech tips, and updates on all things Vectorworks, click the button below.