What time is it? Tech roundup time! Here are the latest updates, tech tips, and transition guides, just for you.
We have released our fourth Service Pack (SP4) for the Vectorworks 2018 product line. This Service Pack includes multiple fixes and improvements in the following areas:
- Significant overall application stability improvements
- Corrected issues related to user origin shifts, roof plans, and document settings
- Several quality improvements for Marionette workflows
- Multiple improvements to the performance and stability of project sharing
- Several IFC import and export improvements
This Service Pack is available for all licenses as a downloadable updater. To install the Service Pack, please click here or select "Check for Updates" from the Vectorworks menu (Mac) or Help menu (Windows).
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICYMI: Moving to Vectorworks Guides
These guides will introduce you to key concepts and demonstrate how you can gain efficiency by adopting Vectorworks for your complete project cycle. With clear, hands-on exercises, they are designed to help you make the smoothest transition to Vectorworks possible:
Moving from AutoCAD Video: Part 1 of 3
Part one of this three-part video series demonstrates how far Vectorworks allows a designer to go when sketching and mass modeling. From using X-ray views to creating artistic rendering styles, our software gives you the freedom to go above and beyond with your designs and renderings in the most clear way possible, all with one powerful tool.