Vectorworks University and Planet Vectorworks are two of the several Vectorworks resources at your fingertips that will help you design without limits. With free webinars, tech tips, and more you’ll be able to expand your skills, perfect your workflows, and optimize your software for your creative process.
Take a look back at some of the interiors content we made just for you in 2022.
Data-Driven 3D Modeling for Interiors
Your workflow is no longer just about providing 2D drawings and details; great visualizations and smart take-offs can all be a part of your design process. BIM for interiors is a more thoughtful way to design, organize, and face today’s challenges in the industry.
In this course, you'll see how you can increase your efficiency and win more work with an integrated data-driven 3D modeling process.
This webinar will help you ...
- Discover how data-driven workflows can impact the project’s bottom line by integrating a more effective design process
- Understand the use and benefits of interior-specific parametric tools that you need to optimize the creation of your design presentations and project documentation
- Learn how to effectively set up and organize a project file to streamline the adoption of a 3D workflow.
- Explore the differences between 2D and 3D approaches for your design process, and learn how you can better implement a 3D workflow for your firm
Commercial Office: Creating a Modern Workspace
Image courtesy of Mana & Takashi Kobayashi, IMA Inc.
As the world changes and businesses adapt, so do the office spaces that we use.
This webinar teaches you how to build an efficient model through the “fit-out” process and ways in which you can showcase these changes to your clients.
This webinar will help you . . .
- Discover effective techniques to build a 3D model of existing building conditions to enable a data-driven design process
- Observe how data-driven 3D models can help you make better-informed design decisions through analysis of the spaces and objects within the project
- Explore how to manage the different project phases within the software: Category A fit out and Category B fit-out
- Review the benefits of an integrated workflow to better represent your design vision to clients with visualization techniques
Interested in checking out more interiors webinars? Browse Vectorworks University’s impressive selection of training opportunities:
How to Design Spaces That Are Better for Occupants & the Planet
Now let’s take a look back at some of our blog content, shall we?
The demand for more environmentally conscious buildings and interiors has also never been higher. So, adopting greener design practices may help you attract new business!
We cover Vectorworks features — like Materials — that you could use on your next project.
Space Planning and Visualization for Interiors
In the early phases of your interior design process, you're often thinking about the needs of those who will use a space. Spatial planning and data visualization will allow you to do just that.
This blog post and the tutorial video it contains will show you how to easily document existing conditions and explore design options to meet your clients’ needs in Vectorworks.
Thanks for your interest in our interiors content from 2022. We can’t wait for you to see what we have in store for 2023!