Winning an award is a gratifying experience for any design firm. Awards are validation, recognition, encouragement, and more.
We wanted to take a moment to note some of the award-winning Vectorworks customers from 2022. Across all industries, the Vectorworks community continues to deliver outstanding projects.
In no way is this an exhaustive list — if you or someone you know has won an award using Vectorworks software, send us your information below for consideration to be added to this article.
Without further ado, here's a list of those in the Vectorworks community who won design awards in 2022. Be sure to check out the projects and find some inspiration from these talented designers.
Big Wins for Designers Around the World
- ARCHITECT's Architecture & Interiors Award - Eastlake Studio for a small office project in Chicago
- Construction Computing Awards AR/VR project of the year - Jonathon Reeves
- 2022 CSLA Awards of Excellence - PWL Partnership for Vancouver Waterfront Park, & Outside! Landscape Architects for Cabot Trail Retreat
- Landscape Design Institute's Landscape Design Awards
- Growing Rooms Landscapes for Clovelly-Elegant Alfresco & Maroubra Residence
- Outdoor Establishments – Cronulla Backyard
- IMPRESSIONS Landscape Design – Morrison Ave Residence & Polding St Residence
- Landsberg Garden Design – Cascade Garden
- Outside Living – Bondi Backyard Bliss
- Pepo Botanic Design – Outcrop House
- Fifth Season Landscapes – Northbridge Backyard
- Architecture Australia's 2022 National Architecture Awards - Melbourne Design Studios for Hütt 01 Passivhaus
- Several young designers in our Design Scholarship
- A list of standouts from the 2022 RIBA Regional Awards
Congratulations to all and here's to a great 2023.
If you're curious what's happening with Vectorworks software in 2023, you can see what we're working on on our Public Roadmap. There are plenty of exciting developments coming to the software so make sure you're following along!